Wednesday, December 11, 2013

(Unprofessional) Review & Makeup Tutorial: More Palette by Demi Moore

Finally I'm back again..
Managed to kick off all of the chores.
Managed to kick off 8kgs of fats.. woohhoooww… am slimming down babyyy…

Anyway..
Have you bought this gorgeous palette by Demi Moore? If you have and you don't know how to use it.. no worry indeed my dear, coz I'll come to you with another 2 or 3 makeup tutorial for this palette.

Meanwhile.. please enjoy the first one.

Ooww.. before I forget.. If you feel like buying the Oriflame Products I used in this video, please feel free to click:
http://ecatalogue.oriflame.co.id/yonna?per=&pStartPg=


And the products I used in this video:

Oriflame Ever Lasting Foundation in Porcelain Colour (24916)
Studio Artist Concealer in Light Colour (23051)
Foundation brush: Real Techniques Buffing Brush
More Palette by Demi Moore from Oriflame 25073
Studio Artist Gel Liner 26531
Contour: Oriflame Giordani Gold Bronzing Pearl in Natural Bronze (21633)
Lip Pencil: Oriflame Wonder Colour Lip Liner in Real Red (24038)
Loose Powder: Oriflame Studio Artist Loose Powder 24079











No comments:

Post a Comment