Saturday, May 24, 2014

Shooting for Black in News - ANTV

Another day, another story..
Today I had a shooting for TV program called Black in News for ANTV.
It was the interview about IZoC (Indonesian Zombie Club). And of course I gotta do Special Effect Makeup. The Zombie one.

I started my morning by dropping my eldest to school first. Coz this day was the last day for his National Examination to go to Junior High School. And the look for this TV shoot? Here it is…



Here's my outfit. Hijaab from NZ Collection (yess… it's my mother's hijaab line). My top was just an old one which I bought in a bazaar few years ago. And that jeans.. It was the jeans I bought in Singapore just right 4 months after I gave birth of Melvyn. October 2002.



We gathered at Family Mart Bulungan at 8.30am and yeah… I couldn't stop myself of taking selfie. A girl gotta do what a girl gotta do, right?



For this shooting I had Novia, Anton and Indra as the zombies. 






I was interviewed by Cherry, a cheery sweet woman.. and we did it quiet fast. Yeah! It was a smooth shoot I must say..





And for the sneakpeek for the interview… here is the vlog about what I had today..


No comments:

Post a Comment