Friday, May 23, 2014

Moslemah and Makeup to My Eyes



Moslemah with makeup. Being pretty.

Haram.
Halal.

Whatever you believe in, I'm cool with that. I respect you with what's on your mind and heart.

As long as you can control your words towards people who doesn't have same opinion as you.

As long long as you don't cause hard-feeling onto others.

As long as you don't make any fight with other woman.

Respect is the keywords.
Respect is the famous application you should download.

Social Media is a free platform. But that doesn't mean you can trespass other's yard and put your harsh comment, or insisting your opinion into others.

Let's respect each other, my friends.
Let only Allah knows what is the main reason I'm doing my makeup. Whether it's for my darling husband, for other people... or for myself. Or for Allah SWT.

Wallahu a'lam bish shawab

No comments:

Post a Comment