Monday, September 2, 2013

THROWBACK MAKE UP: GWEN STEFANI

One hot afternoon.. I found old pic of mine.
When I was so slim.
When I was young.
When I was a singer.



Look at me!
Bigger eyes. It wasn't a hooded eyes AT ALL! :)))
Fuller lips. Higher cheekbone.
Ow..and a nose ring.

I'm still wondering where those full lips gone. I heard once that after you gave birth, your lips shape changing.. REALLY? Can anybody explain to me how come that happened? What's the relation?

Anyway...
Then I was thinking. If people could have this Throwback Pictures on Instagram.. then why don't I make Throwback Makeup Tutorial on my youtube channel? The makeup I did for my performance. I did have so many theme for makeup back in the day..

And...and...and...
Not to forget the fun part of doing this video.. Me and my dearest new friends from Indonesian Beauty Bloggers, we're doing this collaborated theme for this week.. RED INVASION!

And here it is.. I hope you enjoy the video. 


Here's the list of the product I used on this vid:

Moisturizer: Oriflame Matte Touch Day Gel Cream 19899

Foundation: Everlasting Foundation Porcelain colour (24916) 

Concealer: Studio Artist Concealer (Light)

Loose Powder: Studio Artist Loose Powder (24079)

Eyeshadow Base: Very Me Cover Up Concealer 21278

Eyeshadow: Oriflame Beauty Colour Pro Trio (Smoky Brown 22919)

Eyeliner: Oriflame Beauty Wonder Liner (21648)

Mascara: Oriflame Hyperstretch Mascara (24306)

Eyebrow: Oriflame Beauty Eyebrow Definer & Smoky Brown Trio Eyeshadow 22919

Countour: Oriflame Giordani Gold Bronzing Pearl (Brown)

Lipstick: Giordani Gold Lipstick (Red 5486)

Lipgloss: Giordani Gold Lipgloss (discontinued)


Follow my freespirit twitter timeline: @YonnaKairupan
Follow my freestyle Instagram: @YonnaKairupan

No comments:

Post a Comment