Monday, July 15, 2013

BEAUTY HAUL JULY 2013: Oriflame and NYX

Crazily excited. That's me everytime stepping into new day of the month.
Coz that means I'll get my new makeup haul.. Ow yeeaahh beybeeehh..

2 Brands for this month: Oriflame and NYX.
I bought NYX product coz Oriflame doesn't have in their list at the moment :(

Here's the list of the products I'll sleep with tonite :P

- Oriflame Snakeskin Watch
- Oriflame Tender Care Gift Box
- Oriflame Giordani: Gold Jewel Lipstick Peach Kiss
- Oriflame Giordani: Gold Jewel Lipstick Pink Secret
- Oriflame Beauty: Wonderlash Waterproof Mascara
- Pretty Swan EDT Oriflame
- NYX Pore Filler ( i bought it from http://celticbutik.wordpress.com)

I believe it's better for you to see the real shape of them, so I made the vlog about this. Please feel free to LIKE the video and SUBSCRIBE to my youtube channel :)



Thanks sexyyyy...

No comments:

Post a Comment