Friday, September 20, 2013

3 MINUTES MAKE UP CHALLENGE


If you guys hanging around in YouTube a lot, then you should know about this challenge. Which is for me kinda good, because sometimes the challenge were for man mostly. But this time... this is our time to shine beybeeeehhh...

It's not a new challenge actually. The challenge were up about few months back. And so so so so many women took this challenging challenge. And one of them...was me.. I took the vid few months back.

Maybe it'll be easy to do it if you really do it in silence. I mean...like you're doing it in regular basis. In your room, without the camera, without have to talk to it.. But, the art of this challenge is... this is for YouTuber, guys. There's no way for you to do it only with your mouth sealed. No freaking way! :))

Yes you should talk..
Yes you should give (mini explanation)..
Yes you should show some expressions..

And for me, another intensity came from those 4 pushy cheery kids. But I guaranteed, their presence really made this challenge more fun for me.
I'm sure you'll find the excitement just by watching how it's going on. Therefore I'm giving you the video of it. And you'll find.. whether I nailed it or failed it?


No comments:

Post a Comment