Tuesday, July 9, 2013

MAKE UP FOR TIRED FACE WITH ORIFLAME

I know that the hip look at the moment is bright look. People are welcoming summer happily.
But for me, the hip look of the month (last June) was TIRED FACE.

I'm not a patient kind of person who would love doing this treatment...that treatment for the eyebag when it shows up. Nope. So, at least what I can do is CHEATING. I cheat the tired look with make up.

It's not a difficult kind of make up by the way. So easy peasy. Please feel free to check the make up tutorial video and subscribe to my channel. Your sexy thumbs up for this video can really make my day, ladies... 




And...here's the list of products I used in this video..

Moisturizer: Oriflame Matte Touch Day Gel Cream 19899

Foundation: Everlasting Foundation Porcelain colour (24916) and Natural Beige Colour (24921)

Concealer: Very Me Clickit Concealer 21662 (Gold)

Pressed Powder: Oriflame Beauty Matte Control Pressed Powder (12807)

Eyeshadow Base: Very Me Cover Up Concealer 21278

Eyeshadow: Pure colour eyeshadow palette Midnight & Pink

Eyeliner: Oriflame Beauty Smooth Definer (Grey)

Mascara: Oriflame 2FX Mascara (20362)

Eyebrow: Oriflame Beauty Eyebrow Definer

Countour: Oriflame Giordani Gold Bronzing Pearl (Brown)

Blush On: Oriflame Beauty Blush On - Classic Rose


Lipstick: Power Red Clutch Palette

Lipgloss: Giordani Pearl Lip Gloss (Tender Pink)




No comments:

Post a Comment