Monday, September 15, 2014

Review: Make Over Ultra Cover Liquid Foundation



Here's my other unprofessional review about my first time of using. Make Over Ultra Cover Liquid Matt Foundation.

As a mother of four, let me say from the price first. It's soooooo affordable. And with Rp119,000 for 33ml, you won't need much to cover your perfectly pwettyyyy face, ladies..

The coverage is oh so oh so fine. I can say it's for medium to full coverage. The staying power is a thumb up.

And since am telling you from the very beginning that the review is unprofessional, for I'm kinda having difficulty in describing in words, I give you all the video and you can see what it's doing to my face. Please enjoy the video and be kind hearted to subscribe to my channel, pweaaseeee...



No comments:

Post a Comment