Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Review: Make Over Two Way Cake


Let's talk about another product from Make Over (again). This time I want to give you an unprofessional review about Make Over Two Way Cake Powder. In other easy words, you can say powder foundation.

And as an opening, as usual, as a mother of 4, lemme tell you from the price. The price won't hurt you, ladies. It's so heaven yeah affordable. Rp115,000 if I'm not mistaken.

And for the action itself, it feels so light. Giving you light covering on it's own. But it can be powerful once you combine it with the foundation before. The staying power is pretty OK and it can be a nice buddy for the oily face ladies.. like me ;)

Enough with the blubbering, I better showing you the video about this product. You can see how it looks on my face. And please feel free to subscribe to my youtube channel :) Sengkyuuu...


No comments:

Post a Comment