Monday, January 6, 2014

My Story with Oriflame Lacey Nail Art Sticker

Actually,
am about to embarrass myself posting this thing. I know exactly that I'm not so into the nail thing. But.. since I'm making lots of videos on Youtube, I thought why not I put some colors on my nails. Just when I'm having my period.

(Note: moslem woman only can be with nail polish during the period time, due to religious activity)

And then, came this cute nail art stickers from Oriflame. And I bought it confidently. It's a beautiful piece of art, no?


It's on a good price, 30% off as a new product. So i bought it only Rp35,000 (from Rp49,000). And look at the pattern. It gives kinda sexy look to my eyes.


So, being a sweet and nice woman, I followed the instruction from the catalog about how using it this quiet afternoon.


They suggested me to apply the transparent nail polish onto my nails. But, it's personal preference. And I chose not to :P

So I chose just to apply this lacey thing straight onto my nails.


Trust me it was not such an easy peasy time putting those sexy lacey on my nails. Definitely NOT! I even couldn't control my lips :)) (you know the moment when you try hard to focus on something and some part of your face will be a bit ridiculous :P )

God knew how hard I try.. but I didn't stop for sure :P
I kept on doing that until I finished all of my ten fingers. I also had to cut the remain part of the sticker on each finger. 


And by the time I finished with those 10 stickers, the next thing I should do was…


I covered those stickers with a layer of transparent nail polish (Crystal Base and Top Coat Oriflame). They said it will make it last longer. And.. taddaaaaa…


Ahahahaa… come on let's laugh together, hello there nail expert out there!
It was not close to pretty, or even sexy look to mee.. The stickers wouldn't sit nicely! 


So.. would I repurchase? Doh! You know exactly the answer, my friends.. :))
It's a big No No. It's not about the product. It's about me *pinch my naughty hands* It's confirmed that nail thing will never gonna be my thing… I made a vlog about my nail art moment this afternoon. Please feel free to watch it, and not only that.. please be one of my wonderful Youtube subscriber by hit the subscriber button somewhere on the right side of this blog. Or you can click here


3 comments:

  1. mesti banyak praktek lagi deh kayanya
    aku juga dulu belajar pakai kutek 5 tahunan biar rapi kanan dan kiri jd ga perlu wood stick
    tapi cantik ya lace nya :)))
    chencipiet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya iihhh… jadi sakit gigi saking gigi gemeretek nahan gemes pas masang stikernya.. Ngok! 5 tahunaaann? pingin doong nanti kapan2 dipakein.. pasti kece deehh

      Delete
  2. Hai kak Yonna, kalau boleh aku kasih tips sedikit yaah hehe.. Abis ditempel nail stripsnya dan digunting ujung2nya, kalau di pinggir2nya belom bener2 nempel di kuku itu harus diteken2 dulu sebelum dilapis top coat, pakai wood sticks atau apa aja deh, pake belakang sendok atau kuku tangan satunya juga boleh hehehe supaya bener2 nempel rata ke kuku.. kalau udah rata baru deh dikasih top coat :D semoga membantu yaa..

    (By the way, sekarang udah ada loh kuteks yang bisa dipakai untuk sholat dan dapat sertifikat halal, merknya inglot) :D

    nailartoverdose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete