Wednesday, October 15, 2014

REVIEW & VIDEO: The One Illuskin Foundation from Oriflame


Hi to all of you who never can get enough of having only 1 or 2 foundations. Skin perfection sometimes can boost up our days, no?

Here's a new foundation from Oriflame's new line called The One. Illuskin Foundation. You can tell from the name that it won't give you matte finish. The finishing you'll have is a sweet luminous skin. You'll look glowing with it. So if you're the one with super duper extraordinary oily skin like me, make sure you apply good face primer before and after makeup. And don't forget to blot.



The staying power is good. Still can make your skin breath through the surface. Unlike other foundation from Oriflame, the covering is medium to heavy coverage, based on my opinion. The consistency is thicker so that's why it'll give you extra coverage compared to other foundations from Oriflame.

This is not really my favorite foundation, since I'm such a beauty with crazy oily skin :P but I can use it sometimes when I feel like having a glowing look finish.

The price. Yes.. the price. It comes with reasonable price. Rp159,000 (normal price - Indonesia) each bottle and it comes in 5 shades: Porcelain, Fair Nude, Nude Pink, Light Ivory and Natural Beige.

To give you better view, I also have the video review about it. And you can see how I apply this foundation as well. Please feel free to subscribe to my youtube channel and be my wonderful subscribers :)


No comments:

Post a Comment